PARK CITY TELEVISION WHISKI POLES FACEBOOK CONTEST
Who Can Enter
To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Utah residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the Salt Lake City viewing area.
Employees of Deerfield Media (Park City), Inc and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station Park City Television (the “Station”) [OR (collectively, the “Station”)], Whiski Poles, contest software providers, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once per account holder per day.
2. To enter, Facebook users can log onto the Station’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ParkCityTV______ , upload a photo of an outdoor winter activity and hashtag #pctvpoles. By entering, entrants represent and warrant that (i) they own the photograph submitted, (ii) the photograph does not violate the rights of any third parties, (iii) the photograph has not been altered or enhanced with any software (excluding redeye), and (iv) they agree to the terms and conditions located at www.parkcity.tv. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. The Station reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
3. The contest starts at 12:00 p.m. MT on Friday, December 14, 2018, and all entries must be received by Station by 12:00PM. MT on Friday, December 21, 2018 to be eligible for the judging period. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. Each entry will be judged and scored by a panel of three (3) judges comprised of Station personnel based on the following criteria: 50% content and 50% creativity. On December 21, 2018 the judges will determine one (1) winner with the highest score(s) based on the criteria set forth above. In the event of a tie, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among the tied entrants. The decisions of the judges shall be final.
5. All entries received (including photographs) that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including photographs) become the property of Deerfield Media (Park City), Inc. and the Station, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The winner will receive a pair of Whiski Ski poles, Total value of the prize is $189.
Each winner will be notified by telephone and/or email. Before claiming prizes, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within five (5) days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station.
If the winner cannot be notified within five (5) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and if time permits, an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing from among remaining valid entries
There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
Only one prize will be awarded per household.
Deerfield Media (Park City), Inc. is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
Deerfield Media (Park City), Inc. is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Deerfield Media (Park City), Inc. has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1776 Park Ave Ste 201, Park City, UT 84060 and on the Station’s website www.parkcity.tv
For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Park City Television, 1776 Park Ave 4-135, Park City, UT 84060, by January 25, 2019
This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Deerfield Media (Park City), Inc. Park City Television, Whiski Poles, contest software providers, and social media platforms accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.