Want To Be on Park City Television?
Are you the owner or inventor of Utah's newest product? Are you a chef that has a line out the door because of your delicious treats? Does your band cause dancing far and wide? Well, Park City Television is the place to be seen and heard!
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what makes you PCTV material!
Mountain Morning Show
Our Mountain Morning Show airs Live from 7am - 9am & again from 9am - 11am.
Eliza Morris & Joe Davis are our Hosts. We are looking for local products, companies, people of interest and anything that's fun or outdoor oriented.
MTN Views is our evening show that airs live from 6pm to 7pm and airs again from 11pm to Midnight.
Terry Burden is our host and loves to showcase local bands and talent.
Before we can have you on our show, we want to hear your music! Send us your links, mp3s, youtube page, band camp, whatever you've got. We'd also like to see any live performances you've done in the past. Because we're a television station it is really important that you have stage presence!
We also require bands to sign a limited television release. What does this mean? Why do we ask for this? We like to post videos of bands from time to time, we like to add live performances to our youtube channel, and in order for us to promote your band on our station (and website/social media) we need this release. Please note that if your band does not sign this release we cannot allow for you to play on Park City Television. Please print, fill out and arrive with this form. Have questions? Let us know.
what else do i need to know?
- During your interview project your voice & SMILE!
- Please bring some photos (4-9 photos) or video content.
- If you have video or b-roll to share, be sure to know the timecode of what you'd like to air.
- Links are the best!
- If you want us to help promote your social media or website, we need to know all those details prior to the show.
what should i wear? what time do i arrive?
- Don't wear small stripes. They make our cameras really cranky.
- Do not wear tan or brown as that is the color of our set and you'll blend into it.
- Come camera ready, we do not provide hair or makeup.
- Bands, you'll need to show up 2 hours before show time for setup and sound check.
- For product set ups, arrive 35 minutes early or earlier if desired.
- If using our cooking set, arrive 45 minutes early or earlier if desired. Note for cooking segments: You must bring all of your own kitchen items, spices, appliances, plates, etc. We have a stove top, counter space for prep, microwave and sink.
- If you don't have a product set up or cooking demonstration, arrive at least 20 minutes early.