4th of July Ski/Board Race
Middle Bowl Cirque
Earn Your Bragging Rights!!
This is not the Olympics, or even a World Cup, just a chance to have fun and say, “I skied at Snowbasin on July 4, 2008.”
Race sign up is at the Ticket Window of the
Entry Fee: $25.00 includes gondola ticket and T-Shirt and ticket to be entered in the drawing for a summer season pass and Dinner For Two at The Around the World Chef Series.
- Race begins at 10:00 a.m., no official start list, first come first serve.
- We expect the course to be a 10 gate modified NASTAR type slalom.
- Ticket Drawing on Earl’s Plaza at 1:00 P.M.
- Barbecue and beverages available on Earl’s Plaza and Dining at Needles Lodge
- Live entertainment The Kap Bros. Earl’s Lodge Patio 11:30-5:30