My name is Ashley Detrick. I lead a great life. I lead an unbelievable life during Sundance.
This Sundance is my third, and I have learned a few things.
- Comfortable shoes are a must. You will barely sit down. You will walk many miles. Your feet will thank you.
- Drink more water than you think you need. You may not be thirsty, but trust me, the moment you're talking to Matt Damon, your throat will go dry and your eyes will water. Wait, that may have nothing to do with hydration.
- The early bird gets the worm. Press lines are usually first come first served, and I can guarantee that no matter how early you arrive, you won't be the first.
- Most actors are short. Shorter than you think.
- It's possible to smile to the point of pain. I like smiling. It's my favorite.