Hard to believe that it's time to start thinking about the Sundance Film Festival, but if you want locals tickets, it is.
SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL OFFERS FREE REGISTRATION FOR “
REGISTRATION OPEN FROM SEPTEMBER 24 TO OCTOBER 1
The 2008 Sundance Film Festival “
· FREE Registration –Visit www.sundance.org/festival to register before October 1.
· Email Notification – Registered patrons will be contacted via email on October 3 indicating whether or not they were randomly selected to receive an assigned date and time to purchase their Pass or Package.
· Purchasing Passes & Packages – Starting on October 23 and continuing until October 25, those selected will go online or call during their assigned date and time to make their purchase.
· Film Lovers Package (January 18-27, $195) – This Package includes 12 tickets to screenings or panels with a limit of 4 tickets per event, and 2 Festival credentials.
· SLC Preferred Package (January 18-27, $325) – This Package includes 20 tickets to any screening in
· Locals Quick Pass (January 18-27, $200) – This Pass admits patrons to any Festival screening in Salt Lake City or Ogden throughout the ten days of the Festival (except Salt Lake City Gala on January 18 at The Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center). No ticket selection is necessary. Includes one photo Festival credential.
October 3, 2007 – Registered Patrons will be contacted via email indicating whether or not they received an assigned date and time to purchase their Pass or Package.
December 3 through 14, 2007 – Online Registration for
WHO: Sundance Institute, as part of a long-standing tradition, announced details for the 2008 Sundance Film Festival “
WHERE: Utahns can register at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival website at www.sundance.org/festival
For assistance with registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the 2008 Sundance Film Festival Ticketing Hotline at (435) 776 - 7878, Mon-Fri, 10:00am – 4:00pm (MST)