(Courtesy Park City Mountain Resort)
Park City Mountain Resort kicks off the 2010-11 winter season this Saturday, November 20, 2010. PayDay, First Time and Three Kings lifts begin turning at 9 a.m. sharp.
“Our entire Resort team has been working hard to ensure we deliver the exceptional on-mountain experience our guests have come to expect on opening day,” said Jenni Smith, President and General Manager. “We are excited to celebrate another incredible season with our passholders and guests.”
The Resort is scheduled to have terrain off of three lifts available to guests on opening day. Runs include Bonanza Access and Homerun, which provides nearly two miles of terrain, serviced by PayDay lift; Turtle Trail, with learning terrain for beginners, serviced by First Time lift; and a variety of terrain park features on portions of Quicksilver and Three Kings run, serviced by the Three Kings lift. Additional terrain will be available as conditions permit. Lift ticket pricing on opening day is as follows:
· Adults (ages 13 and up): $55 full-day/$45 half-day
· Children (ages 7-12): $35 full-day/$25 half-day
· Children six and under ski free with a paying adult
To celebrate opening day, donuts, coffee and hot chocolate will be served in the Resort Plaza beginning at 8:00 a.m. In addition, the Resort will give commemorative t-shirts to each guest on the first chair of PayDay, First Time and Three Kings lifts.
Additional Park City Mountain Resort operations scheduled to begin on Saturday, November 20 include the following:
· Kristi's Coffee Café: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
· Park City Mountain Rentals: 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
· Legacy Sports: 8:00 am. – 6:00 p.m.
· Legacy Café: 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
· Legends Bar & Grill: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
· Alpine Coaster: noon – 4:00 p.m.
· All ski and snowboard school services (except Power Clinics)