Park City, UT – There will be a silent auction at the Yarrow Hotel in Park
City the evening of July 28, 2009 from 5:30 to 9:30. This event marks the
beginning of the Park City Luxury Home Tour, which benefits the Peace
House (a battered women’s shelter).
This year will take the silent auction portion to a whole new level with
items such as a day in the spa on 5th Avenue in Manhattan or a trip to
Maui. Other items up for auction include:
• Design your own pair of custom cowboy boots (Burns Cowboy Shop)
• Two airfares – fly anywhere with Jet Blue Airways and Southwest Airlines
• A day of pampering on 5th Avenue in Mid-Town Manhattan at the
• Susan Ciminelli Day Spa & Salon
• 2010 Sundance Film Festival package for two
• Guided Fly Fishing Trip to local waters for two
• “Enduring Peace” – an original mixed media abstract painted exclusively
for Peace House by artist, Terry Scopes
• Martini Madness – buy a special “Blue Martini” and each beverage
includes a gift certificate to La Caille Restaurant and an opportunity to
win Five Nights in a Condo on Maui. Only a limited number available.
This is the Peace House’s main fundraiser. It supports hundreds of
battered women and their children from all over Summit County. The auction
and tour raised over $150,000 this past year. The Park City Board of
Realtors, which heads the auction and tour, is working to match last
year’s success this year with support from Park City and Salt Lake City
businesses. Many patrons come from all over the country to participate.
This year the tour portion, August 8th, will have live music and a chuck
wagon BBQ at Lauren Hutton’s cabin, a pianist and a flutist from the Utah
Symphony and free refreshments at a penthouse overlooking Park City.
Date: July 28, 2009
Time: 5:30 – 9:30 pm
Where: Yarrow Hotel
1800 Park Avenue
Park City, UT