In this economy, everyone knows someone who is looking for a job, or who might be looking soon. Check this out and send it on to those folks.
Tuesday, June 16
Anderson-Foothill Branch Library
1135 South 2100 East
Salt Lake City, UT
The Executive Career Consulting Firm McSweeney-Miller will conduct a series of workshops, webinars and individual coaching to help professionals, managers and executives not only survive our unpredictable times but actually take their careers to a new level of success.
Attendees will learn:
- How job seekers can distinguish themselves from all the others
- How to create a job search plan that will keep you focused on daily action items
- How to "message" the fact that you have been laid off
- How to target the right companies and right industries
- Why sending a resume is not enough
RSVP Preferred but not required
McSweeney-Miller Executive Career Consulting