Advertise with Park City Television
- You want to reach one of the most diverse audiences in Utah. Park City Television has it.
- You want to advertise on award-winning programming. Park City Television has it.
- You want frequency and value that other stations can't give. Park City Television can.
Want to know more? Contact our sales team for advertising opportunities.
Can't wait? Here's some more info on why to advertise with us.
Park City Television embodies the adventurous outdoor spirit of Utah residents and visitors whose dedication to an active lifestyle is a consuming component of their everyday lives.
Our coverage reaches more than 1 million viewers along the Wasatch Front - from as far north as the Logan/Ogden area, as far south as Provo/Springville, as far west as Grantsville/Tooele and as far east as Evanston/Cokesville.
- Cable Channel 102 - airs 24-hours a day throughout all of Northern Utah
- Channels 17 & UHF Channel 45 - airs 24-hours a day throughout Summit County and all the way east to Evanston, WY
- Comcast On-Demand
- Online - http://www.ParkCity.tv
In the various Outside Television markets, the average 3 year rating was a 4.5. Park City Television is the strongest affiliate of all the Outside Television stations. The average viewership of visitors during their vacation, was 56.8% and the average viewers per household was 2.5.
PCTV Reaches both the young and the young at heart, attracting a broad active audience.
Viewers are highly educated and yield the highest household adjusted gross income in the state of Utah.
- 33% of Park City's population has earned a BS degree or higher.
- The average household AGI for Park City residents exceeds $87,000, the state average is $42,775.
- Four out of five families own a "4x4" or other large recreational vehicle.
The viewers are both high-income locals as well as second homeowners and visitors.
PCTV dominates in its reach of tourists in Park City and Deer Valley hotel rooms and condos. PCTV is the first thing tourists see and they use us as a guide to acclimate to Park City. Park City is the most sought after and recognizable destination resort town in the state and attracts a large number of visitors each year.
Park City Television airs 24 hours of originally produced content, including five hours each day of Outside Television's action sports or outdoor-lifestyle oriented programming.
Our unique programming combines LIVE local broadcasts that focus on local news, local events, entertainment, music and interviews, weather, sports and a myriad of local interest features.
Park City Television has made dramatic improvements to its studio, equipment and on-air and production teams, and the proof is in the awards recently bestowed upon PCTV including: Emmy, Telly, UBEE and Society of Professional Journalists Sports Awards.
Park City Television is the Official Television Station of the US Ski Team & US Snowboarding. Park City Television is the only TV station that produces and airs an official Sundance Film Festival show.